This salad contains tons of good fats so it can be eaten as an entree to fill you up properly. This is something you and your family can all enjoy! Simple, yet filled with great flavor!
Ready to learn how to make a healthy and fresh summer salad? Did we mention it is quick?
Let’s see how easy this recipe is to make!
- 5 ounces (142 grams) kale (can substitute baby spinach)
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1 medium avocado diced
- 8 slices chopped cooked bacon
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar Salad Dressing
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ⅔ cup olive oil
For the salad:
In a large bowl combine Kale, almonds, avocado, bacon and cheese together
In a separate jar combine all dressing ingredients together and pour over salad.
* Best to add some chopped bacon and parmesan cheese to sprinkle over top of the salad.
* Can substitute regular bacon for turkey bacon.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: