Baked Fish Fillets
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 grouper or other mild fish fillets (4 oz each, rinsed and patted dry)
- 3 tbsp light tub margarine (make sure it is trans-fat-free)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard (lowest sodium available)
- ¼ tsp dried thyme (crumbled)
- ¼ tsp red hot-pepper sauce
- ⅛ tsp salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Place the fish on the baking sheet. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients.
Spread the margarine mixture over the fish.