Brussels sprout salad
By Gila Noiman, January 17, 2023
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup dried cherries, chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans, toasted
Whisk together the first four ingredients and then gradually whisk in the oil until blended.
Place Brussels sprouts, onions, and cherries in a large bowl and toss with dressing.
Refrigerate covered for at least 1 hour and stir in pecans just before serving.