Green bean salad
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed and cut
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup crumbled low-fat feta cheese
Place beans in a stockpot, add water to cover, and bring to a boil. Cook for 8-10 minutes, then drain and immediately place in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
In a small bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, garlic powder, mustard, and pepper. Drizzle over beans and add onion.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in tomatoes and cheese.