- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 large seedless oranges, peeled and sectioned
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 18 pitted ripe olives, cut in half lengthwise
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, wine vinegar, garlic powder, and paprika. Stir in the oranges, parsley, and olives.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Before serving, place greens in a salad bowl, spoon dressing over the top, and toss to coat.