8 Celebrities who have tested positive for Coronavirus
As a type 2 diabetic, you may know that you have a greater chance of coping with a virus if you are not treating your body well! If you're a diabetic that has caught Coronavirus, or knows of someone who did, you're not alone. Over 2 million people around the world have the virus.
Top Celebrities with coronavirus
1) Tom Hanks + Rita Wilson Both Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson have tested positive for Coronavirus. Hanks openly admits that his bad nutritional choices led to his diagnosis of Type 2 Diabetes. He said that when he was younger he did not know how to eat right. Today, Tom Hanks is fighting off the Coronavirus whilst trying to keep otherwise healthy as a Type 2 Diabetic. Tom just hosted SNL this past weekend, so we think it’s safe to say he is recovering with a great sense of humor!
2) Plácido Domingo Opera singer Plácido Domingo was hospitalized in Mexico with complications related to the virus. Domingo announced on his Facebook page last week that he had tested positive for COVID-19. He is doing well and responding to treatment! "Together we can fight this virus and stop the current worldwide crisis, so we can hopefully return to our normal daily lives very soon," Domingo wrote.
3) Idris Elba Idris Elba is an English actor, singer and songwriter. Idris was among the first actors to reveal a coronavirus diagnosis in March. He wrote “When things go wrong as they sometimes will; when the road you’re trudging seems all uphill; when the funds are low but the debts are high; when you want to smile but you have to sigh; when care is pressing you down a bit, rest if you must but don’t you quit,”! Wise words to follow, Idris!
4) Prince of Monaco Albert II Prince Albert II Of Monaco tested positive For coronavirus. It is said he is continuing to work from his private office and remains in contact with members of the government, despite his diagnosis. It seems he is eager to heal, and quickly!
5 ) Boris Johnson British Prime minister, Boris Johnson, was diagnosed with coronavirus and spent 3 nights in intensive care. Since being admitted to the hospital, he is making “very good progress” and has since been released! Feel better Mr. Prime Minister!
6) Prince Charles Prince Charles, 71 spent time after testing positive and displaying mild symptoms. Palace officials say the prince was in good health and continued to follow the government’s restrictions. Prince Charles, also known as the Duke of Rothesay in Scotland, spent his quarantine at his Birkhall home on the royal Balmoral estate in Scotland.
7) Debi Mazar Deborah Mazar is a 55-year-old American actress and television personality. Unbelievably her doctor first refused to test her but she was able to get a test at a local urgent-care clinic last week, and received her positive diagnosis. She has said that her symptoms change daily, and even hourly. Debi states “One day I feel crappy and the next I’m normal. Today my lungs are heavy, but I’m tough. I can breathe, and I’m going to heal here, in my own home! My family is under quarantine for 14 days. They have no symptoms. I think we all had it possibly already? Who knows.”
8) Chris Cuomo Chris Cuomo is an American television journalist and best known as the presenter of Cuomo Prime Time, a weeknight news show on CNN. Chris opens up on a YouTube video about some of the serious symptoms he’s experiencing since being diagnosed with the virus.
While we are all guilty of loving some celebrity gossip, we hope all of these celebrities and anyone else affected by COVID-19 makes a full and speedy recovery as soon as possible!
Get 5% off your next order when you sign up today for the latest advice, research and exclusive offers