CuraLife Welcomes Dr. Sarah Brewer to it’s Advisory Board
CuraLife is proud to announce that Dr. Sarah Brewer, medical doctor, nutritionist, nutritional therapist and award-winning health writer, is joining the company’s advisory board. By joining our advisory board, Dr. Brewer affirms her partnership and trust in our journey to help people with chronic conditions maintain health and happiness, naturally.
Readers, delight! The CuraLife team has some exciting news to share - and we just can’t wait any longer. It is with great honor that we announce that Dr. Sarah Brewer has joined our advisory board and team. Her experience and resume are absolutely impressive. Academic degrees from Cambridge University and the University of Surrey, certification as a registered medical doctor, nutritionist and nutritional therapist. In addition, Dr. Brewer is an internationally acclaimed award-winning health writer for some of the most prestigious international health newspapers and magazines. Dr. Brewer is the author of over 60 groundbreaking books covering traditional medicine, natural medicine and complementary, holistic approaches.
Dr. Brewer embodies within her the values we, at CuraLife, believe in. Her trust in CuraLife and our accomplishments thus far has created an electrifying energy within the CuraLife team. Feeling that our work is validated by such a renowned expert, we are excited to continue along this path together and create an even more significant impact on the health and wellness world.
There are important, defining moments and milestones within the journey of any company. This is one of these moments. CuraLife’s product, CuraLin, is already used by tens of thousands of people around the world. What has pushed and continues to push us towards success is YOU: our partners and community. We are all part of the CuraLife family and now, with the addition of Dr. Brewer, we will grow even stronger. Together, the sky's the limit and a happier, healthier, more balanced lifestyle is well within reach.
Join us as we partner with Dr. Sarah Brewer and continue to strive towards providing revolutionary natural solutions, for a healthier and happier world. And now a word from the woman of the hour herself, Dr. Sarah Brewer.
CuraLife, my new stage in life
Hello, members of the CuraLife Community. I was pleased to be invited to join CuraLife’s advisory board and am even more pleased to introduce myself to you today. I have long believed that adopting natural approaches to chronic disorders, such as type to diabetes, could be instrumental in their successful treatment. As a member of CuraLife’s advisory board, it will be my job (and honor) to harness my knowledge of modern and traditional medicine to provide up-to-date information on the use of herbal products for people with type 2 diabetes.
Why I believe in CuraLife
While I do believe that dietary modifications and regular exercise are critical to improving one’s glucose levels, these methods are best supplemented by natural supplements.
CuraLife’s herbal dietary supplement, CuraLin contains all natural ingredients, such as those traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine. Taking CuraLin can help support healthy blood sugar levels, making products like it hugely important.
CuraLin capsules meet Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards. This means that the entire production process is meticulously overseen to ensure quality, purity, proper dosing, product stability and shelf-life. I was drawn to the company because of this quality assurance process - making sure that whatever we put into our bodies is safe is crucial. It reassures me that every herbal ingredient used in CuraLin is traceable back to its source and that the production process is audited to meet ISO 9001 international standards.
What is CuraLin and how does it work?
CuraLin, developed by CuraLife, is an Ayurvedic herbal supplement formulated specifically to support health and wellness for people with type 2 diabetes. In addition, type 2 diabetics already taking traditional medications, including metformin, should consult with a medical professional before starting to take CuraLin. It's always recommended for diabetics to to always monitor your blood sugar levels and inform your doctor of any changes to your blood sugar, diet or lifestyle. CuraLin, like other herbal supplements, should not be taken during pregnancy or while nursing.
CuraLin contains 10 all-natural, herbal ingredients, also used in Ayurvedic medicine practices. Some are used in global cuisines, while others aren’t as well known, but together, they form a powerful formula for type 2 diabetes.
These ingredients and their roles are:
- Jambubeej (Eugenia jambolana, also known as Syzygium cumini ) and java plum - known for its ability to maintain healthy glucose levels.
- Karela (Momordica charantia) or bitter melon - helps promote the absorption rates of glucose from food, and its production in the liver.
- Kariyatu (Swertia chirata) or Indian gentian - promotes insulin release in the pancreas and healthy blood glucose levels.
- Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum) or fenugreek - the fibrous seeds support the digestion and absorption of carbs and fats and may also improve cellular response to insulin release.
- Gudmaar (Gymnema sylvestre) - known as the ‘sugar destroyer,’ it blocks the ability to detect sweetness to reduce cravings for sugary foods and takes several actions to promote good sugar levels.
- Amla (Emblica officinalis) or Indian gooseberry - promotes the release of insulin upon eating.
- Kadu (Picrorhiza kurroa) or Kutki - promotes health in the liver and in insulin-producing cells in the pancreas.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) - linked to inflammation reduction and many health benefits.
- Galo (Tinospora cordifolia) - helps promote healthy insulin and blood sugar control by supporting the liver, pancreas, fat, muscle and intestinal cells.
- Neempan (Melia azaditachta), Indian lilac - keeps a healthy absorption rate of ingested glucose and creates a feeling of fullness, while promoting cellular sensitivity to insulin.
When one to two capsules are taken three times a day after meals (the last one can be taken before bed), together with a glass of water, CuraLin acts to healthy blood sugar and reduce carb cravings.
Want to learn more about CuraLin?
A great way of learning about the many benefits of CuraLin is by visiting CuraLife’s website. It’s astounding just how many lives have been touched by taking this natural herbal supplement. While all CuraLin users are different and many experiences varying degrees of success when taking the capsules, you might want to check out what CuraLin users from around the world have to say, before deciding whether the CuraLin solution is right for you.
To learn more about why I’m so excited to join the CuraLife advisory board, visit the CuraLife Website.
Get 5% off your next order when you sign up today for the latest advice, research and exclusive offers