Colorful Cauliflower “Rice” Pilaf
Do you love rice but don’t like how many carbs are in it? Well, this is the perfect alternative for you! This cauliflower pilaf is delicious, easy to make, and can be eaten a number of ways - hot or cold!
1 medium cauliflower
2 tsp rapeseed oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 tsp ground cumin
4 spring onions, chopped
Pinch of white pepper
1 tbsp coriander, chopped
1 tbsp toasted flaked almonds
75g frozen peas
- Cut and remove the stalks from the cauliflower, break into pieces and hand grate or blitz in a food processor.
- Add the cauliflower to a bowl, cover and cook in the microwave on high for 4-5 minutes. Allow to cool.
- After cooled, place the cauliflower pilaf onto a clean tea towel and squeeze over the sink to remove any excess moisture.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the spring onions, garlic and red pepper. Stir for a few minutes. Add the cumin and pepper and mix well. Add frozen peas and sultanas. Cook for another 2 minutes together.
- Stir the cauliflower mixture in and combine all flavors.
- Top it off with almonds and coriander! Yum!
Nutrition Facts: Each 138g serving contains
Get 5% off your next order when you sign up today for the latest advice, research and exclusive offers