Yummy Breakfast Burrito
Are you bored with your regular bland breakfast?
Change it up a bit with this fantastic breakfast burrito!
Enjoy a great start to your day with crisp tortillas filled with nutritious and delicious ingredients, giving your body the vitamins it needs.
We promise you will not regret it. It’s super quick and easy to make!
And once you get the gist, you are welcome to add your own twist ;)
- 4 wholemeal tortillas
- Chilli sauce and seasoning (optional)
- 1 large tomato (chopped)
- Half a red pepper (sliced)
- 2 spring onions (chopped)
- 50g cooked spinach or frozen defrosted and drained
- 1 avocado (peeled and sliced)
- 40g cheddar (grated)
- 1x 200g can of beans (drained)
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 2 thin slices of bacon (grilled)
- Prepare the cold fillings and hot fillings
- Place the tortilla on a dry frying pan with low heat and warm one side (to make it easy to fold, make sure not to crisp it just yet)
- Lay the tortilla out and add a few of the prepared fillings, covering the bottom half of the tortilla
- Sprinkle the chili sauce or seasoning and roll up the tortilla, tucking in the sides
- Place the rolled up tortilla on a dry frying pan with low heat and cook for a couple of minutes to make the tortilla crisp ☺
- You can add your own twists to the tortilla. Try diced sweet potatoes, mushrooms, grilled or smoked fish, and more!
Nutrition Facts Per Burrito:
Get 5% off your next order when you sign up today for the latest advice, research and exclusive offers