You're in luck for this rich and moist batch of brownies that are also diabetic-friendly, score!! There are SO many ways to recreate diabetic-frie...
Chocolate Keto Brownies
You're in luck for this rich and moist batch of brownies that are also diabetic-friendly, score!!
There are SO many ways to recreate diabetic-friendly brownies. Really, the possibilities are endless! There are even recipes out there that include VEGGIES inside! Now, we spared you veggie brownies but don't 'em until you've tried 'em!
- 1 cup fine almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp dutch cocoa or additional regular
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 3 tbsp water or additional oil
- 2 eggs, or 2 flax eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated erythritol or regular sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease an 8-inch pan, or line with parchment.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Spread evenly into the pan.
- Smooth down, using a second sheet of parchment if needed.
- Bake 20 minutes on the center rack, then let cool completely and they will continue to firm up.
- They also firm up even more if you refrigerate very loosely covered overnight. The brownies are delicious with or without frosting!
Voila! Healthy, tasty, Valentine's Day goodies for you!