Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies
Looking for a healthy alternative to a fattening cookie? Who isn’t! These crunchy cookies are the perfect texture. With an option for smooth OR crunchy peanut butter, whichever way you flow, you will have created the perfect cookie consistency throughout each bite. While these may be healthy, it will be hard to have just one!
• One large egg
• 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
• ⅔ cup erythritol
• ½ tsp baking soda
• ½ tsp vanilla essence
1) Preheat oven to 180/350° C/F.
2) Line a cookie tray with baking
paper and set aside.
3) Add the erythritol to a blender and blend
until powdered. Set aside.
4) Add all of the ingredients for the
peanut butter cookies into a mixing bowl and mix until a smooth
5) Measure out 2 tbsp of the dough and roll between
your palms to make round balls, placing them on your cookie tray.
Continue until all the dough has been used.
6) Use a fork to press
the cookies down and bake for 12-15 minutes. Once they have
baked, remove from the oven and allow to cool for 25 minutes on
the cookie tray.
7) After cooling on the cookie tray, transfer the
peanut butter cookies to a cooling rack and allow to cool for
a further 15 minutes.
Yield: 3 servings
Get 5% off your next order when you sign up today for the latest advice, research and exclusive offers