Easy and Delicious Keto Gazpacho
Craving a cool, easy-breezy side dish that pairs well with almost anything in the summer? Sick of salads? Too hot for regular soup? We get it! This healthy and packed with flavor keto gazpacho will leave you wanting more than your small portion- which is fine because it’s guilt free… So, make this Gazpacho ASAP! If you are someone who doesn’t like a lot of prep for a lot of flavor, this dish is perfect for you and bound to impress whoever you make it for!
Servings: 7 cups
- 6 cups chopped tomatoes (4–5 medium tomatoes)
- 2 cups chopped peeled cucumber (1 English cucumber), divided
- 1 cup chopped red onion (1/4 red onion), divided
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt -1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- Add tomatoes (but not grape tomatoes), 1 1/2 cup cucumber, 3/4 cup red onion, 1/4 cup parsley, 1/4 cup basil, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to a food processor or high powered blender and process until liquified, about 1 minute.
- Add in remaining chopped vegetables and chill for 1 hour before serving. Garnish with remaining herbs.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size 1 cup
Calories: 81 Fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 11g Protein: 2g
The CuraLife Newsletter
Our newsletter is packed with valuable insights, including expert guidance on managing chronic health conditions, tips for maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and updates on the latest breakthroughs in medical research.