Keto Classic Vanilla Cake
If you're looking for a new birthday cake recipe, here's a classic Vanilla that you will never get sick of!
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter use dairy free, if desired
- 1 cup granulated sweetener of choice * See notes
- 4 large eggs ** See notes
- 1/2 cup almond milk can use any milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 serving keto vanilla frosting
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line two 8-inch pans with parchment/baking paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add your almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt and mix well. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer or hand mixer, cream your butter and sugar until fluffy, around 8 minutes. Add the eggs in, one at a time, and beat well until fully incorporated. Add the milk and vanilla extract until combined. Add the dry ingredients and beat until creamy.
- Divide the batter evenly amongst the two cake pans, and smoothen out the tops. Bake for around 22-25 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean. Allow the cakes to cool completely.
- Once cool, frost the cakes with your favorite vanilla frosting.
- Top with berries to serve!
The CuraLife Newsletter
Our newsletter is packed with valuable insights, including expert guidance on managing chronic health conditions, tips for maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and updates on the latest breakthroughs in medical research.