Keto Magic Cookies
If the title doesn't give it away - these cookies are seriously magical! Not only are they super easy to make and without any flour, you can feel good about eating way more than just one. *Tip - Make sure neither your coconut oil or butter is melted. You want them both at room temperature, but solid or the cookies will spread too much while baking.
- 1/4 c. coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. butter, softened
- 3 tbsp. granulated Swerve sweetener
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 c. sugar-free dark chocolate chips, such as Lily's
- 1 c. coconut flakes
- 3/4 c. roughly chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl stir together coconut oil, butter, sweetener, salt, and egg yolks. Mix in chocolate chips, coconut, and walnuts.
- Drop batter by the spoonful onto prepared baking sheet and bake until golden, 15 minutes.
The CuraLife Newsletter
Our newsletter is packed with valuable insights, including expert guidance on managing chronic health conditions, tips for maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and updates on the latest breakthroughs in medical research.