The Holidays are all about comfort food, are they not? So don't be upset with the season approaching that there won't be anything for you to eat. There WILL BE! You just need to get creative! Not only is this the best Keto Meatloaf recipe ever, it's satisfying, delicious and easy to make! Pair it with green beans and cauliflower mash, and you have a family favorite on deck that will be requested long after the Holiday Season has past!
- 1 Tbsp (14g) Macadamia Nut Oil
- 1 Medium Onion (100g ) chopped
- 1 Cup Celery (100g) chopped into tiny pieces
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tsp. Oregano
- 1 Tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 2 Lbs. (907g) 80/20 Ground Beef
- 1 Cup (112g) Shredded Cheddar
- ⅓ Cup (35g) Almond Flour
- Heaping ¼ Cup (25g) Grated Parmesan
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp (30g) Liquid Aminos - or Soy Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Optional Topping:
- ⅓ Cup (80g) Keto Ketchup
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 9x5 loaf pan with cooking spray and set it aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add and heat the Macadamia Nut Oil.
- Now, add the onion & celery and cook until soft and translucent.
- Next, add the garlic, oregano, and chili powder, and Italian seasoning and cook until fragrant.
Once fragrant, let the mixture cool.
- Now, when the mixture cools, use a large bowl to add and combine all of the ingredients - except for the ketchup.
- Shape meat mixture into the size of a large loaf, and add it to the pan. *If using bacon, wrap it in bacon before adding the meatloaf to the pan.
- Cook for 40 minutes, remove, and cover with ketchup (if using)
- Return to oven and cook for another 15-20 minutes (once the internal temp gets to 165°F).
- Let it rest 10-15 minutes before cutting into it.
- Garnish with fresh oregano, or more Italian seasoning.