Keto Strawberry, Almond and Chocolate Muffins
These muffins are absolutely perfect to have in the house this season. They are warm, perfect for breakfast or snacking! So many "grab-and-go" options are not healthy, but these sweet treats are a perfect option!
- 25g (1/4 cup) coconut flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 200g (2 cups) almond meal
- 50g (1/4 cup) powdered stevia sweetener
- 250g strawberries, hulled, chopped
- 75g dark chocolate (85% cocoa), chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 60ml (1/4 cup) almond milk
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 170C/150C fan forced. Line 12 holes of an 80ml (1/3 cup) capacity muffin pan with paper cases.
- Sift the coconut flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Add the almond meal, stevia, strawberries and chocolate and stir to combine.
- Whisk the eggs, vanilla and almond milk together in a jug. Add the egg mixture and butter to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Divide the mixture among the prepared muffin holes. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside for 5 minutes, to cool, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
The CuraLife Newsletter
Our newsletter is packed with valuable insights, including expert guidance on managing chronic health conditions, tips for maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and updates on the latest breakthroughs in medical research.