Quinoa, Chickpea and Salmon Salad with Pepitas
While the temperature has changed but is still warm, you’ll not only want to but need to make this amazing salad bowl. Unlike most salads, this salad is filled with all the nutrients you need to fill you up for hours! With colors, textures, and plenty of flavors, you will love this dish! So simple, yet so delicious!
- 130g (1 cup) cooked quinoa
- 125g canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 95g can pink salmon in springwater, drained, flaked
- 100g grape tomatoes, halved
- 40g sugar snap peas, trimmed, sliced
- 40g baby rocket
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pepitas, to serve
- Combine the quinoa, chickpeas, salmon, tomato, sugar snap peas and rocket in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil and toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with pepitas.
The CuraLife Newsletter
Our newsletter is packed with valuable insights, including expert guidance on managing chronic health conditions, tips for maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and updates on the latest breakthroughs in medical research.