Raspberry Pumpkin Muffins
Looking for a grab and go snack? Or a dinner time dessert? Or a lunch time dessert? Ok, you caught us… an anytime healthy dessert? We have got the recipe for you!! Muffins are a great way to get your cravings under control without diving into a piece of sugary cake. They are portioned size already, sweet, and just overall fun and flavoral to eat!
• 1 can pumpkin puree
• ½ cup coconut flour
• 1 cup egg whites
• 1 cup frozen raspberries
• 1 cup stevia
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• ½ tsp ginger
• Cooking spray
(1) Preheat oven to 190/375° C/F.
(2) Mix pumpkin and egg whites in a large bowl.
(3) Add all the remaining ingredients except the raspberries, and mix well.
(4) Grease your muffin pan with a little cooking spray.
(5) Fold the frozen raspberries into the dough.
(6) Scoop the dough into the pan to make 12 muffins.
(7) Bake the muffins for 15 min.
(8) Take the muffins out of the oven and let them cool on a rack for a minimum 10 mins before serving!
Yield: 12 servings Calories: 56 Protein: 4 g Carbohydrate: 9 g Fiber: 3 g Sugar: 3 g Fat: 1 g Saturated Fat: 1 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 47 mg
Get 5% off your next order when you sign up today for the latest advice, research and exclusive offers