Vegetarian Thai Curry Tray Bake
Take your flavors somewhere tropical. Yes, that really is a thing! Imagine you are not in your own kitchen but somewhere on vacation. This dish can really do that. Don't wait, just make!
- 3 tablespoons yellow curry paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 125g pkt baby corn
- 750g Kent pumpkin, deseeded, cut into 1cm-thick wedges
- 6 baby carrots, trimmed
- 300g firm tofu, cut into 2cm pieces
- 250g pkt Uncle Ben's® Microwave Brown Rice
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Lime halves, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Heat a large flameproof baking dish over high heat. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until aromatic. Add half of the coconut milk. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until well combined. Add the broccolini, corn and pour over 375ml (1 1/2 cups) water. Top with the pumpkin, carrots and tofu. Bake for 35 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender and the tofu is golden.
- Pour over the remaining coconut milk and stir to combine. Sprinkle the rice over the vegies and tofu. Cook for a further 10 minutes or until the rice is warmed through. Top with coriander sprigs and serve with lime halves.
The CuraLife Newsletter
Our newsletter is packed with valuable insights, including expert guidance on managing chronic health conditions, tips for maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and updates on the latest breakthroughs in medical research.