- 1 pound red potatoes, cubed
- ¼ pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- ½ cup oil and vinegar salad dressing
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 4 hard boiled large eggs, sliced
- 3 cans of light tuna in water
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
Place potatoes in a large saucepan and add water to cover. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cook uncovered for 8-10 minutes, adding green beans during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain potatoes and beans, immediately drop into ice water, then drain and pat dry.
In a small bowl, combine salad dressing, lemon zest, and pepper. Divide romaine lettuce among four plates, arrange potatoes, green beans, eggs, tuna, and tomatoes over the romaine lettuce.
Serve with dressing mixture.