Roasted Squash Chickpea Salad
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 kcal spray olive oil
- 14 oz can of chickpeas, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ¼ pumpkin seeds
- 3 cups of washed rocket
- small handful of fresh coriander
- 7 oz roast chicken breast, shredded
- ½ small red onion, cut into wedges
- ¼ Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut the squash into 8 wedges, discarding the seeds.
Place in a roasting tin, spray with oil, sprinkle the cumin and roast for 10 mins. Add chickpeas and onions and roast for 20 mins, tossing occasionally. Add seeds and cook for 5 mins, then leave to cool.
Arrange the rocket, coriander, chicken, onion, squash and chickpeas on a plate
Blitz remaining ingredients together, except the mint. Stir in the mint, drizzle the dressing and serve.